Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 16 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 16
[All PL-900 Questions]

A company using Power Platform is implementing Power Bl. The company plans to connect to several datasources and create reports and dashboards.

You need to identify the data sources they can connect to.

Which two data sources should you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lizette
23 days ago
I believe Microsoft Dataverse is the most suitable option for connecting to datasources in Power Bl. Microsoft Excel can also be a good choice for creating reports.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
25 days ago
I'm not sure about Microsoft Dataverse. I think Microsoft OneNote could also be a good data source to consider.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
26 days ago
I agree with Howard. Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Excel are the best options for creating reports and dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
27 days ago
I think we should use Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Excel as data sources.
upvoted 0 times
Tiffiny
28 days ago
I'm not sure about Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft Word. They don't seem like appropriate data sources for Power Bl.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
1 months ago
I agree with Thad. Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Excel make sense for creating reports and dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm going to have to go with B and C as well. Although, I do find it hilarious that they even included Word as an option. What, are they going to analyze the contents of their employees' resignation letters or something?
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
14 days ago
Definitely, Dataverse and Excel are the way to go for data sources.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
18 days ago
Haha, yeah, analyzing Word documents would be interesting.
upvoted 0 times
Aleta
1 months ago
C) Microsoft Excel
upvoted 0 times
Leota
1 months ago
B) Microsoft Dataverse
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
2 months ago
I agree, B and C are the way to go. Though I have to say, if they're not using OneNote for their note-taking, I'm not sure I want to work with this company. It's like the bread and butter of Microsoft productivity tools!
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
2 months ago
B and C are the obvious choices here. Power BI is all about connecting to data sources and Excel is a no-brainer, and Dataverse is Microsoft's premier data platform. The other options are just silly.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
21 days ago
Yeah, it's important to choose the right data sources to ensure accurate and meaningful reports and dashboards.
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
23 days ago
OneNote and Word just don't make sense for connecting to data in Power BI.
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
25 days ago
I agree, those two options are the most logical choices for connecting to data in Power BI.
upvoted 0 times
Mabelle
26 days ago
B and C are definitely the way to go. Excel and Dataverse are powerful data sources.
upvoted 0 times
Thad
2 months ago
I think the data sources they can connect to are Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Excel.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel