Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-900 Topic 16 Question 85 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-900 exam
Question #: 85
Topic #: 16
[All PL-900 Questions]

An airline company wants to use Power Apps to manage its lost luggage desk.

You need to determine whether the company should build a canvas app or a model-driven app.

Which two questions should you ask to determine which type of app the company should use? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Bernardine
6 months ago
Absolutely. And I think the question about Azure AD users or groups is also really important. That's going to determine a lot about the security and access controls needed for the app.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
6 months ago
Yeah, that's a good point. I'd definitely want to ask about the data sources and whether they need to use a specific layout. Those would be key factors in deciding between a canvas and model-driven app.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
6 months ago
Oh man, that would be a disaster. Can you picture the poor customer service reps trying to navigate a completely inappropriate app? 'Sorry, ma'am, I can't find your bag because this app is designed for scheduling flights, not managing lost luggage.'
upvoted 0 times
Elise
5 months ago
Oh man, that would be a disaster. Can you picture the poor customer service reps trying to navigate a completely inappropriate app? 'Sorry, ma'am, I can't find your bag because this app is designed for scheduling flights, not managing lost luggage.'
upvoted 0 times
Micheal
5 months ago
Which data sources will be used?
upvoted 0 times
Adolph
5 months ago
Will the app builders have coding skills?
upvoted 0 times
Huey
6 months ago
Haha, can you imagine if they just threw together a random app without considering any of these questions? It would be like losing your luggage all over again!
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel