Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 8 Question 34 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 34
Topic #: 8
[All PL-500 Questions]

You are implementing a Power Automate cloud flow that submits invoice information using a custom connector action.

You observe that the custom connector action sometimes results in an error. You want the system to send you an email to alert you when the custom connector action throws an error.

You need to make sure the send email action is triggered only when the custom connector action fails.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shenika
3 months ago
I believe setting an error code with option B) could provide more detailed information when the custom connector action fails.
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
3 months ago
I'm not sure, I think option A) Create a terminate action and set the status to Cancelled might also work.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
3 months ago
I agree with King, setting the configure run after action to has failed makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
King
3 months ago
I think option D) Set the Configure run after action to has failed is the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
4 months ago
I agree with Carla. Setting the Configure run after action to has failed seems like the most appropriate option to trigger the email notification only when there is an error.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
4 months ago
I disagree. I believe the answer is B) Create a terminate action set the status to Failed and set an error code. This will ensure the email is triggered specifically when the custom connector action fails.
upvoted 0 times
Carla
4 months ago
I think the answer is D) Set the Configure run after action to has failed because we want to trigger the email only when the custom connector action fails.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
5 months ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards option E at first - setting the Configure run after action to 'is skipped'. I figured, if the custom connector action fails, then the flow would be 'skipped', triggering the email. But then I realized that's not really what 'is skipped' means in this context. 'Has failed' is definitely the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
4 months ago
Agreed, 'has failed' is the right configuration to get the email alert when needed.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
4 months ago
Definitely, 'has failed' is the best option for this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
4 months ago
I believe setting it to 'is skipped' would not achieve the desired outcome.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
4 months ago
Yes, that option ensures the email is only sent when the custom connector action fails.
upvoted 0 times
Irma
4 months ago
I think setting the Configure run after action to 'has failed' makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Ludivina
4 months ago
Option D is the way to go in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
4 months ago
I agree, 'has failed' is the correct choice to trigger the email notification.
upvoted 0 times
Lashonda
5 months ago
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a straightforward question. Option D is definitely the way to go. Although, I have to admit, I initially thought option B might work too - creating a terminate action and setting the status to 'Failed'. But I think the 'has failed' option is cleaner and more direct.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
5 months ago
Hmm, yeah, I agree with Willodean. Option D sounds like the best choice here. We want to make sure the email is sent when the custom connector action fails, not for any other reason. Setting it to 'has failed' seems like the most logical way to achieve that.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
5 months ago
This exam question seems pretty straightforward to me. The key is to make sure the send email action is triggered only when the custom connector action fails, right? I think option D is the way to go - set the Configure run after action to 'has failed'.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel