Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 8 Question 33 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 33
Topic #: 8
[All PL-500 Questions]

You create a process map by using Process advisor. You plan to create a cloud flow based on the process map. You need to develop the cloud flow.

Which two Process advisor features can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Niesha
5 months ago
That's a good point. Sometimes the automated cloud flow might not be exactly what we need, so we'll still need to put in some manual work. But B) and D) are definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about A) though. Automatically building a cloud flow based on the process map might not always be the best solution, as we might need to customize it further.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
4 months ago
We can use a combination of B), C), and D) to create a tailored cloud flow based on the process map.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
4 months ago
I also think D) Suggest connectors to use in the cloud flow is important for integration purposes.
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
4 months ago
Yes, I agree. We can customize the cloud flow further with the input variables suggested.
upvoted 0 times
Amie
4 months ago
But what about C) Suggest input variables to use in the cloud flow? That could be helpful too.
upvoted 0 times
Meghann
4 months ago
I think we should go with B) Recommend automation opportunities based on the process map.
upvoted 0 times
I agree, B) and D) definitely seem like the most relevant options here. The process map is going to give us a lot of insights into the automation opportunities and the connectors we should use.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
5 months ago
Wow, this is a great question! I've been using Process Advisor a lot lately, and I think the key features we need to focus on are B) and D).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel