Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 3 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 3
[All PL-500 Questions]

You plan to use a cloud flow.

The flow must be contained within a solution.

You need to add the cloud flow to a solution.

Solution: Add an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mammie
1 months ago
No, the solution does not meet the goal because it does not explain how to add the cloud flow to a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
1 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because it specifies adding the cloud flow to a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Sonia
1 months ago
Yes, the solution meets the goal because it adds an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
2 months ago
I think the solution is sufficient as it clearly states to add an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but this question makes me feel like I'm in a cloud of confusion. Anyone else feeling a bit... cloudy?
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
2 months ago
No, the solution does not meet the goal because it does not specify how to add the cloud flow to the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Bettye
2 months ago
B) No, that doesn't work. You can't add a managed solution's cloud flow to an unmanaged solution. There must be a better way to handle this.
upvoted 0 times
Selene
2 months ago
Yes, that's the right solution. Adding an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution meets the goal of containing the flow within a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
I agree, it ensures the flow is contained within the solution.
upvoted 0 times
Providencia
1 months ago
Great, that's the correct way to add the cloud flow to a solution.
upvoted 0 times
Karol
1 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
2 months ago
Yes, the solution meets the goal because it adds an existing cloud flow from a managed solution to a new unmanaged solution.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel