Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 3 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 3
[All PL-500 Questions]

You are implementing a Power Automate cloud flow that submits invoice information using a custom connector action.

You observe that the custom connector action sometimes results in an error. You want the system to send you an email to alert you when the custom connector action throws an error.

You need to make sure the send email action is triggered only when the custom connector action fails.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Viola
1 months ago
Hey, at least the question didn't ask us to 'turn it off and on again'. Option D it is!
upvoted 0 times
Krystal
20 days ago
Option D) Set the Configure run after action to has failed
upvoted 0 times
Edelmira
1 months ago
I think both options could work, but setting the Configure run after action to has failed seems simpler.
upvoted 0 times
Katheryn
1 months ago
Ah, the joys of custom connectors. Option D is the clear winner here - why over-complicate things?
upvoted 0 times
Dan
17 days ago
I agree, Option D is the most straightforward solution. No need to overthink it.
upvoted 0 times
Mary
25 days ago
Option D is definitely the way to go. Keep it simple and just set the Configure run after action to has failed.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
1 months ago
But wouldn't creating a terminate action with status set to Failed be a better option?
upvoted 0 times
Laurene
2 months ago
Option E? Really? Skipping the action? That's like trying to put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it.
upvoted 0 times
Kerry
2 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with option B. Throwing an error code gives you more information to troubleshoot the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Monte
15 days ago
Yes, it's important to have clear notifications when the custom connector action fails.
upvoted 0 times
Alica
16 days ago
I think setting the status to Failed is a good way to trigger the email alert.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
18 days ago
I agree, having an error code will definitely provide more context.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
1 months ago
Option B sounds like a good idea. It will help in troubleshooting.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
2 months ago
I agree with Shizue, setting it to has failed makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
2 months ago
I think we should set the Configure run after action to has failed.
upvoted 0 times
Michael
2 months ago
Option D sounds like the way to go. Trigger the email when the custom connector action fails - simple and straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
2 months ago
Yes, that way you can ensure you are notified only when there is an error with the custom connector action.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 months ago
I agree, setting the Configure run after action to has failed seems like the best approach in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
2 months ago
Option D sounds like the way to go. Trigger the email when the custom connector action fails - simple and straightforward.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel