Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-500 Topic 2 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-500 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 2
[All PL-500 Questions]

You have a desktop flow that interacts with a desktop-based application. You plan to enter data into each field by using the Send keys action.

You test the flow. The Send keys action runs successfully but the input fields are empty.

You need to add a step before the Send keys action to resolve the issue.

Which two steps can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stanford
12 days ago
Wait for mouse? I don't know, that's kind of like waiting for the tortoise to catch up with the hare, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Marget
15 days ago
Set the key state? Sounds like we need to get the keyboard in the right mood before we can send those keys, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
18 days ago
Wait for window, huh? Sounds like a good way to make sure the app is ready for us to work our magic.
upvoted 0 times
Daniel
4 days ago
A) Use the Wait for window action.
upvoted 0 times
Chara
19 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I think setting the key state might also help in resolving the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
20 days ago
I agree with Alyce. The Wait for window action will ensure that the window is ready to receive the input.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
22 days ago
I think we should use the Wait for window action before Send keys.
upvoted 0 times
Stephania
28 days ago
Hmm, I think using the Focus window action might be the way to go. It's like focusing on the task at hand, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Tonja
6 days ago
I think using the Wait for window action could also be helpful in making sure the window is fully loaded before sending the keys.
upvoted 0 times
William
9 days ago
I agree, using the Focus window action can help ensure the input fields are ready for data entry.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel