Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-400 Topic 2 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-400 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 2
[All PL-400 Questions]

You enable change tracking on the Account table in Microsoft Dataverse. You plan to use the Organization Service to retrieve the delta data by using C#.

You need to determine which message to use. What should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rory
5 months ago
Haha, Vernice has a point. Maybe the exam writers could sprinkle in a few fun questions to keep us on our toes. But in all seriousness, B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest is the correct answer here. It's the go-to method for getting those deltas.
upvoted 0 times
Alex
4 months ago
Great, thanks for clarifying that!
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
4 months ago
Yes, that's the method you should use to retrieve delta data from the Account table.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
4 months ago
So, the correct answer is B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest, right?
upvoted 0 times
Rodolfo
4 months ago
No, UpdateRequest is used for updating specific records, not for retrieving delta data.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
4 months ago
Wouldn't UpdateRequest be a better option for this scenario?
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
4 months ago
I agree, that's the correct method to use for retrieving delta data.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
4 months ago
I think the answer is B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest.
upvoted 0 times
Vernice
5 months ago
I was thinking the same thing. B) is definitely the right answer. Although, I have to say, these Dataverse questions can be a bit dry sometimes. We need more questions about cute puppies or something to liven things up, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Dylan
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree with you on that. B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest is the way to go. Retrieving the delta data is the whole point of enabling change tracking, so that's the logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Marylyn
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward. I think the answer is B) RetrieveEntityChangesRequest. That's the message you use to retrieve delta data when change tracking is enabled, right?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel