Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-400 Topic 10 Question 84 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-400 exam
Question #: 84
Topic #: 10
[All PL-400 Questions]

You are creating a model-driven app. You create JavaScript code to display a message when a record is saved. You need to configure the associated JavaScript web resource name when adding the event handler to the form. Which field should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Yolando
3 months ago
But wouldn't the Library field be more appropriate for linking the JavaScript code?
upvoted 0 times
Juan
3 months ago
I see your point, but I still believe Function is the right choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Magda
3 months ago
I also think it's B) Function because we need to configure the associated JavaScript web resource name.
upvoted 0 times
Juan
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct field is B) Function.
upvoted 0 times
Yolando
3 months ago
I think the field we should use is D) Library.
upvoted 0 times
Amos
3 months ago
I think B) Function makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) Component.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
4 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is A) Event Type.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
4 months ago
I think the answer is D) Library.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
5 months ago
Absolutely, B) Function is the correct answer. I can't imagine any scenario where we'd use the other options like Event Type or Library to configure the JavaScript web resource name.
upvoted 0 times
Millie
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm with you guys. B) Function is the way to go. It's the only option that makes sense in the context of the question.
upvoted 0 times
Vanna
5 months ago
I agree, B) Function seems like the logical choice here. The question is asking specifically about the field we need to configure, and the 'Function' field is where we would specify the JavaScript web resource.
upvoted 0 times
Gearldine
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough. I think the answer is B) Function. We need to configure the JavaScript web resource name when adding the event handler, and the 'Function' field is where we would specify that.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
4 months ago
Definitely. It ensures that the JavaScript code is executed correctly when the specified event occurs.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
4 months ago
Sounds good. It's important to use the correct field when adding event handlers in model-driven apps.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
4 months ago
That's right. It allows us to specify the function to be executed when the event occurs.
upvoted 0 times
William
4 months ago
So, we would specify the associated JavaScript web resource name in the 'Function' field.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
4 months ago
Yes, you are correct. The 'Function' field is used to configure the JavaScript web resource name.
upvoted 0 times
Kirby
4 months ago
I think the answer is B) Function.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel