Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 3 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 3
[All PL-300 Questions]

You are configuring a Power BI report for accessibility as shown in the following table.

You need to change the default colors of all three visuals to make the report more accessible to users who have color vision deficiency.

Which two settings should you configure in the Customize theme window? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alyce
1 months ago
I think sentiment colors might not be as effective as theme colors for accessibility.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
1 months ago
I believe divergent colors could also be a good option to make the report more accessible.
upvoted 0 times
Myrtie
1 months ago
I agree with Boris, theme colors can help users with color vision deficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
1 months ago
Alright, let's see here. I'm going to go with B) Theme colors and C) Divergent colors. Anything to make the report more accessible, you know? Wouldn't want the colorblind folks to get left behind.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
1 months ago
Hmm, this seems straightforward. I'd go with B) Theme colors and C) Divergent colors. Gotta love those divergent colors, they really make the report pop!
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
26 days ago
Yes, those choices will make the report more user-friendly for those with color vision deficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
1 months ago
I agree, using theme colors and divergent colors will definitely improve accessibility.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Theme colors and C) Divergent colors. The question specifically mentions changing the default colors of the visuals, and those two settings should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
14 days ago
Let's go with B) Theme colors and C) Divergent colors, they seem to be the most appropriate options.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
26 days ago
I'm not sure about that, I believe D) Sentiment colors might be more relevant for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
29 days ago
I think we should also consider A) First-level elements colors, just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Leandro
1 months ago
I agree with you, B) Theme colors and C) Divergent colors seem like the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
2 months ago
I think we should configure theme colors for accessibility.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel