Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 2 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 2
[All PL-300 Questions]

You plan to use Power Bl Desktop to create a bog tracking dashboard that will pull data from Analytics in Azure DevOps.

From Power Bl Desktop, you need to configure a data connector to authenticate to Azure DevOps. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Use Analytics views.

* Filter data from the cloud.

Which connector should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wynell
2 months ago
Hmm, I wonder if the developers at Azure DevOps have a sense of humor. Maybe they'll release a 'Power BI Unicorn' connector someday. In the meantime, B) is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Rene
2 months ago
Wait, there's no option for just 'Azure DevOps'? I guess they really want us to specify the 'Boards only' part. Ah well, B) it is.
upvoted 0 times
Page
1 months ago
Yeah, I noticed that too. B) is the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Nada
2 months ago
B) Azure DevOps (Boards only)
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
2 months ago
D) OData feed looks like it could work too, but I'm not sure if that would let me filter the data from the cloud. Better play it safe and go with B).
upvoted 0 times
Lavonne
1 months ago
D) OData feed
upvoted 0 times
Dannie
2 months ago
B) Azure DevOps (Boards only)
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
2 months ago
A) OData queries
upvoted 0 times
Elroy
3 months ago
But wouldn't Azure DevOps (Boards only) be a better option for this?
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
3 months ago
I agree with Germaine, OData queries would allow us to pull data from Azure DevOps.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
3 months ago
I think we should use OData queries for this.
upvoted 0 times
Billy
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Azure DevOps (Boards only). That seems like the most straightforward way to connect Power BI Desktop to Azure DevOps and use the Analytics views.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
2 months ago
Yes, B) Azure DevOps (Boards only) will allow us to pull data from Analytics in Azure DevOps and filter data from the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
2 months ago
I agree, B) Azure DevOps (Boards only) is the correct connector to use for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
2 months ago
Yes, that connector allows you to pull data from Azure DevOps and use Analytics views in Power BI Desktop.
upvoted 0 times
Brigette
2 months ago
Yes, that connector is specifically designed for Azure DevOps and will allow us to filter data from the cloud efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
2 months ago
I agree, using Azure DevOps (Boards only) connector would be the best option to pull data from Analytics views in Azure DevOps.
upvoted 0 times
Harley
3 months ago
I agree, using Azure DevOps (Boards only) connector would be the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel