Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 10 Question 37 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 37
Topic #: 10
[All PL-300 Questions]

You plan to use Power B1 to create sales invoices for customers. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Sales invoices must be exported in a PDF format

* The PDF exports must show all columns and rows clearly.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emmanuel
2 months ago
I think a paginated report with a table is the safest choice for ensuring all columns and rows are clearly shown in the PDF export. It's the most reliable option.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I disagree with Eladia. I beliCarmelina a dashboard with a table could also be a good option. It would offer a visual overview of the sales invoices.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
2 months ago
I see your point, Rickie. But I think a paginated report with a table is more straightforward and meets all the requirements mentioned.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
2 months ago
I think an interactive report with a matrix could work too. It would provide a dynamic view of the sales invoices.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
2 months ago
I agree with Alfred. A paginated report with a table would ensure all columns and rows are clearly displayed in the PDF export.
upvoted 0 times
Alfred
3 months ago
I think the best option would be to create a paginated report that contains a table.
upvoted 0 times
Katy
3 months ago
I don't think a dashboard that contains a table would be the best option. It may not show all the details clearly in the PDF exports.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think an interactive report that contains a matrix could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Shoshana
4 months ago
I agree with Marica. A paginated report would ensure all columns and rows are shown clearly in the PDF exports.
upvoted 0 times
Marica
4 months ago
I think we should create a paginated report that contains a table.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
5 months ago
Haha, an 'inlet active report'? I haven't heard of that one before. Must be a new feature they're testing out. But yeah, I think the paginated report is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Rory
5 months ago
You know, I was actually leaning towards the dashboard option. But after thinking it through, I can see how that might not be the best choice here. The table in a paginated report is probably the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
4 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Louisa
4 months ago
An inlet active report with a table might also work, but I agree that a paginated report is a good choice.
upvoted 0 times
Chuck
4 months ago
D
upvoted 0 times
Elenora
4 months ago
I still think a paginated report with a table is the safest option to meet the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
4 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Tesha
4 months ago
I see your point, but I believe an interactive report with a matrix would be better for this.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
4 months ago
B
upvoted 0 times
Marge
4 months ago
I think a paginated report that contains a table is the best choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Marilynn
4 months ago
A
upvoted 0 times
Omega
5 months ago
I agree with that. A paginated report is the way to go. The interactive report or dashboard options might not give us the level of control we need to ensure the PDF export looks exactly how we want it.
upvoted 0 times
Vanda
5 months ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I think the best option here is to create a paginated report that contains a table. This will ensure that all the columns and rows are clearly visible in the PDF export, which is one of the key requirements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel