Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-300 Topic 1 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-300 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 1
[All PL-300 Questions]

In Power BI Desktop, you have a dataset that contains a table.

You create a table visual on a Power BI report page as shown in the following exhibit

You need to configure the visual to display the referenced image instead of the URL in the Plant Image column.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ona
27 days ago
I think Felix is right, setting the Data category to Web URL would make more sense for displaying images from URLs.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
1 months ago
But wouldn't setting the Data category to Image URL display the image directly instead of the URL?
upvoted 0 times
Marjory
1 months ago
I'm feeling lucky today, so I'm gonna go with A. If it works for the Image URL, why not? Wait, does that mean I can use cat pictures too?
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
1 months ago
Hold up, I've got a better idea. Let's just replace all the plants with pictures of cats. That would make this report way more entertaining!
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm going with C. Setting the Data category to Web URL sounds like the logical choice here. Who needs images when you can just stare at URLs all day?
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
19 days ago
I disagree, I think B is the correct option. Binary data type seems more appropriate for displaying images.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
22 days ago
I think C is the right choice too. Web URLs are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is C) Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Web URL.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
1 months ago
I think D is the right answer. Turning on the URL icons in the Formatting tab should do the trick. Seems like the easiest way to me.
upvoted 0 times
Adrianna
24 days ago
I think A might work too, setting the Data category to Image URL.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
27 days ago
I agree, D seems like the most straightforward option.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Image URL.
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
1 months ago
The correct answer is B. Setting the data type of the Plant Image field to Binary will display the image instead of the URL. That's the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
19 days ago
C) Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Web URL.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
24 days ago
B) Set the Data type of the Plant Image field to Binary.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
1 months ago
A) Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Image URL
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
2 months ago
I agree with Mickie, A) seems like the right choice for displaying the referenced image.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
2 months ago
But setting the Data category to Image URL makes more sense, as we want to display the image itself.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is B) Set the Data type of the Plant Image field to Binary.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Image URL.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel