Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 4 Question 78 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 78
Topic #: 4
[All PL-200 Questions]

A company creates a Power Automate cloud flow for a Power Apps app. The cloud flow must send an email to each active contact. You need to configure the flow. Which feature should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lizette
13 days ago
I'm picturing the developer who has to configure this flow, frantically clicking through the options like 'Eenie, meenie, miny, moe...'
upvoted 0 times
Malcom
15 days ago
I bet the correct answer is 'Condition' because, you know, gotta cover all those edge cases. But 'Apply to each' is the way to go, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
17 days ago
Ooh, 'Wait' could work too, but 'Apply to each' is probably the safest bet. Don't want any contacts to get left behind, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
20 days ago
I was thinking 'Parallel branch' would be a good option, but 'Apply to each' makes more sense. Gotta love those efficient Power Automate features!
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
20 hours ago
I think 'Apply to each' is the way to go for sending emails to active contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
29 days ago
Hmm, I think the 'Apply to each' feature would be the way to go here. Seems like the most straightforward approach to send an email to each active contact.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
5 days ago
'Apply to each' makes sense for sending emails to each active contact in the flow.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
17 days ago
I think 'Apply to each' is the most efficient way to handle sending emails to multiple contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
19 days ago
I agree, 'Apply to each' would be the best choice for sending emails to each active contact.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
1 months ago
Condition could work too, but Apply to each ensures that each contact receives an email individually.
upvoted 0 times
Phyliss
1 months ago
I'm not sure, I think Condition might also work for sending emails to active contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Diego
1 months ago
I agree with Dortha, Apply to each would be the best option for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
2 months ago
I think we should use Apply to each for sending email to each active contact.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel