Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 4 Question 77 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 77
Topic #: 4
[All PL-200 Questions]

A company uses a Dataverse environment. The environment is accessed from canvas and model-driven apps. The Dataverse environment contains a table that has the following columns:

* Name

* Company

* Contacted On

The company requires that the table not contain any duplicate rows when users create data in the environment.

You need to implement a solution that meets the requirement.

Solution: Create a duplicate detection rule for the columns.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Queen
22 days ago
I'm a big fan of this solution. Duplicate detection rules are like the superheroes of the Dataverse world, keeping everything in order.
upvoted 0 times
Patrick
3 days ago
User 3: Absolutely, it's important to keep the data clean and organized in the Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
Marci
10 days ago
User 2: I agree, duplicate detection rules are definitely the way to go in this situation.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
12 days ago
User 1: Yes, that solution sounds perfect for preventing duplicate rows.
upvoted 0 times
Slyvia
23 days ago
I'm not sure. It depends on how the duplicate detection rule is configured and how well it works in practice. We should test it thoroughly before concluding if it meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
28 days ago
I agree with Margo. Implementing a duplicate detection rule is a good way to prevent duplicate rows and maintain data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Caren
1 months ago
Awesome, this solution is going to save the company a lot of headaches down the line. No more duplicate data chaos!
upvoted 0 times
Renea
13 days ago
User 3: No
upvoted 0 times
Jani
22 days ago
User 2: Agreed, this solution will definitely help maintain data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
23 days ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Lina
1 months ago
I disagree. I believe the solution does not meet the goal because creating a duplicate detection rule may not be enough to ensure no duplicate rows are created.
upvoted 0 times
Bo
1 months ago
Seems legit to me. Preventing duplicates is crucial for maintaining a clean and organized Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
Margo
1 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because creating a duplicate detection rule for the columns will prevent any duplicate rows from being created.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
1 months ago
Spot on! Implementing a duplicate detection rule is the perfect way to prevent duplicate rows in the table.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
17 days ago
B: Agreed, that solution will definitely prevent any duplicate rows in the table.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
18 days ago
A: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Alfreda
1 months ago
Definitely the right solution! Duplicate detection rules are the way to go to ensure data integrity in the Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
1 months ago
User2: Definitely the right solution! Duplicate detection rules are the way to go to ensure data integrity in the Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
German
1 months ago
User1: A) Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel