Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 4 Question 73 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 73
Topic #: 4
[All PL-200 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company uses a Dataverse environment. The environment is accessed from canvas and model-driven apps.

The Dataverse environment contains a table that has the following columns:

* Name

* Company

* Contacted On

The company requires that the table not contain any duplicate rows when users create data in the environment. You need to implement a solution that meets the requirement.

Solution: Create a Microsoft Power Fx formula for the columns.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Amie
2 months ago
Hah, Power Fx formula, eh? Sounds like someone's trying to show off their coding skills. I bet my grandma could come up with a better solution.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
2 months ago
No way, a formula? That's way too complicated. Why not just add a unique index on the columns? Simple and effective, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
3 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'd say the solution might work, but it depends on how the formula is implemented. Gotta be careful with those Power Fx formulas, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Argelia
2 months ago
Lovetta: Definitely, we don't want any duplicate rows in the table.
upvoted 0 times
Lovetta
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, it's important to be careful with the implementation to ensure it meets the goal.
upvoted 0 times
Man
2 months ago
User 1: I agree, Power Fx formulas can be tricky to get right.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure if a formula alone would be enough to guarantee no duplicates. Maybe we need to look into some table-level constraints or triggers as well.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
2 months ago
User3: Yeah, we need to explore other options to ensure no duplicate rows.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
2 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Shaun
3 months ago
User2: I think we should consider table-level constraints or triggers as well.
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
3 months ago
User1: I agree, a formula might not be enough to prevent duplicates.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
3 months ago
The solution of creating a Microsoft Power Fx formula for the columns sounds like a good approach to prevent duplicate rows. I'm curious to see how it would work in practice.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
2 months ago
User2: I agree, using a Power Fx formula seems like a good way to ensure no duplicate rows.
upvoted 0 times
Edwin
2 months ago
User1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Isreal
3 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
3 months ago
A) Yes