Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 3 Question 79 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 79
Topic #: 3
[All PL-200 Questions]

You are using the Data import wizard to import records into the account table from a CSV file. The CSV-to-table mapping is as follows:

* The Name column represents the account name and maps to the Account Name column.

* The Parent Name column represents the holding company of the account with subsidiaries underneath.

Records that are imported into the table are only related to other records in the file.

You need to configure the import to create the relationship between records.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Albert
22 days ago
I think Phuong's suggestion of adding record IDs as a new column could provide a more accurate and reliable way to establish the relationship between records.
upvoted 0 times
Phuong
27 days ago
I disagree, I believe we should look up the record IDs of the records in the Parent Account column and add them as a new column in the file (Option C).
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
27 days ago
But wouldn't mapping Parent Name directly to the Parent Account column make more sense for creating the relationship between records?
upvoted 0 times
Teresita
28 days ago
I have a feeling the answer is option A, but I'm just going to go with my gut and choose D. What could possibly go wrong?
upvoted 0 times
Leonora
1 months ago
Option D seems a bit counterintuitive. Mapping Parent Name to Parent Account when the question specifically says to use Account Name as the lookup criteria? Hmm, I don't know about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnee
1 months ago
I think we should map Parent Name in the file to the Parent Account column. Select Parent Account as the lookup criteria (Option A).
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
1 months ago
Option C sounds like a lot of work. Having to look up all the record IDs and add them to the file? No thanks, I'll pass on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
1 months ago
I'm not sure about option B. Doesn't that just create an alternate key without actually linking the records? Seems like a missed opportunity.
upvoted 0 times
Tien
4 days ago
C) Look up the record IDs of the records in the Parent Account column. Add the record IDs as a new column in the file. Map the new column to the Parent Account column.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
7 days ago
A) Map Parent Name in the file to the Parent Account column. Select Parent Account as the lookup criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
1 months ago
Option A seems like the way to go. Mapping the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column should create the relationship between the records.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
20 days ago
Option A seems like the way to go. Mapping the Parent Name column to the Parent Account column should create the relationship between the records.
upvoted 0 times
Sena
1 months ago
A) Map Parent Name in the file to the Parent Account column. Select Parent Account as the lookup criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Hui
2 months ago
I think creating an alternate key on the account table by using the Account Name column and not mapping Parent Name in the file (Option B) could also work well. It ensures data integrity.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
2 months ago
I agree with Shenika, mapping Parent Name in the CSV file to the Parent Account column and selecting Account Name as the lookup criteria (Option D) seems like the best approach.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe we should look up the record IDs of the records in the Parent Account column and add them as a new column in the file. Map the new column to the Parent Account column (Option C).
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
2 months ago
I think we should map Parent Name in the file to the Parent Account column. Select Parent Account as the lookup criteria (Option A).
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel