Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 2 Question 76 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 76
Topic #: 2
[All PL-200 Questions]

A company creates a Power Automate cloud flow for a Power Apps app. The cloud flow must send an email to each active contact. You need to configure the flow. Which feature should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vincent
17 days ago
You know what they say, 'Condition' is the spice of life. Or wait, is that variety? Eh, either way, I'm sticking with that option.
upvoted 0 times
Rose
18 days ago
Dude, I'm telling you, 'Apply to each' is the way to go. It's like a one-stop-shop for reaching all your contacts. Boom, problem solved.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
19 days ago
I dunno, 'Wait' just seems like a waste of time. Let's get those emails out there ASAP, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dudley
1 months ago
Wait, hold up. 'Parallel branch'? That sounds like a great way to send out a whole bunch of emails at once. I'm into it!
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
22 days ago
'Parallel branch' does sound efficient, but I believe 'Apply to each' would be the best choice for sending emails to each active contact.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
23 days ago
I see where you're coming from, but I think 'Condition' would be more suitable for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Kent
27 days ago
That's a good point! But I think 'Apply to each' might be the better option here.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
2 months ago
I think Apply to each is the best option. It will ensure each active contact receives an email.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
2 months ago
I'm going with 'Condition'. Seems like the best way to make sure the email only goes out to the active contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
2 months ago
Hmm, I think 'Apply to each' is the way to go here. Gotta reach all those active contacts, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
28 days ago
Definitely, 'Apply to each' will help us loop through each active contact and send them an email.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
29 days ago
I agree, 'Apply to each' is the best option for sending emails to multiple contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
2 months ago
Definitely, 'Apply to each' will help us reach each contact efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
2 months ago
I agree, 'Apply to each' is the best option for sending emails to all active contacts.
upvoted 0 times
Chantell
2 months ago
I'm not sure. Maybe we should consider using Condition to filter out active contacts first.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
2 months ago
I agree with Lenita. Apply to each will iterate through each contact and send an email.
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
2 months ago
I think we should use Apply to each for sending emails to each active contact.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel