Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-200 Topic 11 Question 66 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-200 exam
Question #: 66
Topic #: 11
[All PL-200 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to is. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company uses a Dataverse environment. The environment is accessed from canvas and model-driven apps.

The Dataverse environment contains a table that has the following columns:

* Name

* Company

* Contacted On

The company requires that the table not contain any duplicate rows when users create data in the environment. You need to implement a solution that meets the requirement.

Solution: Create an alternate key for the columns.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hailey
2 months ago
So, the consensus is that the solution of creating an alternate key is the right approach to prevent duplicate rows in the Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
2 months ago
If the solution is implemented correctly, it should meet the company's requirement of not allowing duplicate rows in the table.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
2 months ago
I think as long as the alternate key is properly enforced in the database, it should still prevent duplicates regardless of the entry method.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
3 months ago
But what if users try to enter duplicate data through other means? Will the solution still work?
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
3 months ago
I agree with Carey. Having an alternate key for the columns is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
3 months ago
Yes, creating an alternate key for the columns should prevent any duplicate rows from being created.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
3 months ago
Agreed. The alternate key seems like a good way to ensure data quality in the Dataverse environment.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
3 months ago
In that case, I would say the solution meets the goal. It's essential for the company to maintain data integrity and avoid duplicates.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
3 months ago
I believe the alternate key will enforce uniqueness at the database level, so it should prevent any duplicate rows from being created.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
4 months ago
But what if the users still try to input duplicate data? Will the solution prevent it?
upvoted 0 times
Galen
4 months ago
I agree with Ty. It's important to prevent duplicate rows in the table.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
4 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because creating an alternate key for the columns can help enforce uniqueness.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
5 months ago
Ooh, a validation rule, that's a smart idea! Though maybe we could also look into using Power Automate to trigger a check for duplicates. That could be a neat solution.
upvoted 0 times
Elliott
4 months ago
Ooh, a validation rule, that's a smart idea! Though maybe we could also look into using Power Automate to trigger a check for duplicates. That could be a neat solution.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
4 months ago
B) No
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
4 months ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times
Marcos
5 months ago
Hmm, good point. Maybe we could create a custom validation rule that checks for duplicate records before allowing the data to be saved. That could work.
upvoted 0 times
Vicki
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree with that. Alternate keys won't stop users from creating duplicate rows. We need some kind of unique constraint or business rule to enforce the no-duplicates requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
5 months ago
I'm not sure this solution meets the goal. Alternate keys are used to uniquely identify records, but they don't prevent duplicate rows from being created. We'd need a different solution to enforce uniqueness on the combination of those three columns.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel