Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 5 Question 71 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 71
Topic #: 5
[All PL-100 Questions]

A large construction company has 120 departments. Each department has a Microsoft Teams channel.

The company creates training content for each department. All training content for a department is hosted in the channel for that department You must create a chatbot for the company that helps employees find relevant training. Employees must not be able to modify the chatbot.

You need to create the chatbot

Which three actions should you perform"* Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zona
2 months ago
That's a good point, having entities for each department can personalize the training content.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
2 months ago
Maybe we can also create entities for each department to make it more tailored.
upvoted 0 times
Angelica
2 months ago
Creating one bot for the whole organization might be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
2 months ago
But wouldn't it be better to create one training bot for organization-wide deployment?
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
2 months ago
I agree with that, it would make it more organized.
upvoted 0 times
Angelica
2 months ago
I think we should create a bot for each departmental channel.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
2 months ago
I think creating a training bot for organization-wide deployment could be more convenient for employees to access training content.
upvoted 0 times
France
3 months ago
I believe creating an entity for each department is also important for better organization of the training content.
upvoted 0 times
Tony
4 months ago
I agree, having a bot for each department would make it more personalized and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
4 months ago
I think we should create a bot for each departmental channel.
upvoted 0 times
Sage
5 months ago
Haha, good point, Slyvia. Although, if the bot does become self-aware, maybe it can take over the training department and finally get those PowerPoint slides updated. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Slyvia
5 months ago
That sounds like a good compromise, Jovita. And hey, at least we don't have to worry about the bot getting any ideas above its station and trying to take over the company, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the topics either. Maybe we could create a topic for each broad category of training, like 'safety', 'leadership', 'technical skills', and so on. That way, employees can easily find what they're looking for without getting overwhelmed by too many options.
upvoted 0 times
Lino
5 months ago
That's a great question, Candidate 6. I think we should create an entity for each department, so the bot can easily recognize and respond to requests for specific departments. As for the topics, I'm not sure if we need one for each trade or if we can group them in a more efficient way.
upvoted 0 times
Osvaldo
4 months ago
E) Create a topic for each trade.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
4 months ago
C) Create an entity for each department
upvoted 0 times
Serina
4 months ago
A) Create a bot for each departmental channel.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel