Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam PL-100 Topic 12 Question 81 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's PL-100 exam
Question #: 81
Topic #: 12
[All PL-100 Questions]

A company uses a custom application to store customer dat

a. The application has a well-documented REST API available.

When an email from a customer arrives in a shared inbox. the application must create a record.

You must automate the process of writing customers' data to the application pnor to account manager approval.

You need to create a Microsoft Power Automate cloud flow that can write data to the application.

What should you create?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leonida
1 months ago
I think a Desktop flow that writes data directly to the application might be more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think a Cloud flow with HTTP action could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Teddy
2 months ago
I heard a rumor that if you use the Response action, it automatically summons a horde of angry bees. Option D is the safe choice, trust me.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
2 months ago
Logic Apps, really? That's so 2015. Power Automate is where it's at these days. Option D is definitely the winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 months ago
I agree with Kiley, Logic Apps flow with HTTP action seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
2 months ago
Whoa, hold up! Using a desktop flow to write directly to the app? That's like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Cloud flow all the way, my friend!
upvoted 0 times
Dong
27 days ago
C: Cloud flow that uses an HTTP action
upvoted 0 times
Rory
28 days ago
B: Logic Apps flow that uses an HTTP action
upvoted 0 times
German
29 days ago
A: Cloud flow that uses a Response action
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
2 months ago
I think we should create a Logic Apps flow that uses an HTTP action.
upvoted 0 times
Rosina
2 months ago
Option D is the way to go. You need a cloud flow to leverage the REST API, and the HTTP action is perfect for that.
upvoted 0 times
Nu
25 days ago
I agree, using a cloud flow with an HTTP action will allow you to write data to the application efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
1 months ago
Option D is the way to go. You need a cloud flow to leverage the REST API, and the HTTP action is perfect for that.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
2 months ago
I agree, using a cloud flow with an HTTP action will allow you to write data to the application efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Lottie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel