Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 7 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 7
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company is using Microsoft 365 Defender.

The company requires the ability to filter alerts and recommend actions that a security team can approve or reject.

You need to identify the component that filters and recommends actions.

Which component should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vincenza
2 months ago
Actually, I believe cloud access security broker might be a better fit for filtering and recommending actions in Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think threat analytics could also be a possible component for filtering and recommending actions.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
2 months ago
I agree with Alishia, automated investigation and response makes sense for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Alishia
2 months ago
I think the component that filters and recommends actions is automated investigation and response.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
2 months ago
User6: Yeah, automated investigation and response is designed specifically for filtering and recommending actions in Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
2 months ago
User5: I believe automated investigation and response is the best choice because it helps streamline the approval process for the security team.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
2 months ago
User4: Cloud Access Security Broker may also be a good option for filtering alerts.
upvoted 0 times
Lorriane
3 months ago
User3: I agree, automated investigation and response is the component that filters and recommends actions.
upvoted 0 times
Carry
3 months ago
User2: I think we should use automated investigation and response for that.
upvoted 0 times
Silva
4 months ago
User1: What component should we use to filter alerts and recommend actions in Microsoft 365 Defender?
upvoted 0 times
Eleni
5 months ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. This question is trying to test our understanding of the different components of Microsoft 365 Defender. I think we need to really dig into the descriptions of each option to make sure we're selecting the right one.
upvoted 0 times
Joseph
5 months ago
I was also thinking C, but I'm a bit hesitant about it. Aren't there other components like advanced hunting and threat analytics that could potentially do this as well? I'm not sure if I'm 100% confident in my answer.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
5 months ago
I agree, C) automated investigation and response sounds like the most appropriate choice here. It's designed to automatically investigate alerts and provide recommended actions for the security team to review and approve or reject.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
5 months ago
Hmm, this looks like a tricky one. We need to identify the component that filters and recommends actions for Microsoft 365 Defender. I'm leaning towards C) automated investigation and response, as that seems to fit the requirement of filtering alerts and recommending actions.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
4 months ago
Good job everyone, C) automated investigation and response is the component we should use.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
4 months ago
We've identified the correct component, C) automated investigation and response.
upvoted 0 times
Marta
4 months ago
Great, automated investigation and response it is then.
upvoted 0 times
Annette
4 months ago
I agree, C) automated investigation and response fits the requirement.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
4 months ago
That makes sense, automated investigation and response seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
4 months ago
Yes, C) automated investigation and response is the component that filters and recommends actions.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
4 months ago
I think C) automated investigation and response is correct.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel