Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 3 Question 82 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 82
Topic #: 3
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company purchases Microsoft 365 subscription directly.

The company is evaluating various support options that do not have additional costs for Microsoft 365 services.

You need to identify which support options are provided at no additional cost.

Which options should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leandro
5 months ago
Ah, I see what they're getting at. A and D are the no-cost options, while B and C probably come with additional fees. Microsoft likes to nickel and dime you with those premium support plans.
upvoted 0 times
Theron
5 months ago
You know, I was just reading about this the other day. I'm pretty sure the correct answers are A and D. The admin center support and online help forums are part of the standard Microsoft 365 package.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
5 months ago
Haha, yeah, Microsoft is notorious for that. They'll try to upsell you on every little thing. I'm just going to stick with the free options and hope they're sufficient.
upvoted 0 times
Javier
5 months ago
This is a tricky question. It's not very clear which support options are provided at no additional cost for a Microsoft 365 subscription. I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel