Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 2 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 2
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company purchases Microsoft 365 subscription directly.

The company is evaluating various support options that do not have additional costs for Microsoft 365 services.

You need to identify which support options are provided at no additional cost.

Which options should you identify? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynna
2 months ago
Easy peasy, the answer is A) Microsoft 365 admin center support request. You're already paying for the subscription, might as well make the most of it!
upvoted 0 times
Selma
1 months ago
Yeah, that's the best option since it's included in the subscription.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
2 months ago
I agree, A) Microsoft 365 admin center support request is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
2 months ago
I'm going with B) Microsoft Unified support. It's gotta be the best option since it's got 'Unified' in the name. Probably comes with a free unicorn or something.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
1 months ago
I agree with both of you. B) Microsoft Unified support and D) Q&A forums and online help seem like solid options.
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
1 months ago
I'm not sure about that. I think D) Q&A forums and online help could also be helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Merrilee
2 months ago
I think B) Microsoft Unified support is a good choice too. It sounds comprehensive.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
3 months ago
I agree with Tammara. Q&A forums and online help are usually free and can be very helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Tammara
3 months ago
I think option D, Q&A forums and online help, is provided at no additional cost.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel