Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-900 Topic 1 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-900 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 1
[All MS-900 Questions]

A company is using Microsoft 365 Defender.

The company requires the ability to filter alerts and recommend actions that a security team can approve or reject.

You need to identify the component that filters and recommends actions.

Which component should you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hyman
20 days ago
I believe advanced hunting could also be a valid choice for filtering and recommending actions in Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
24 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think threat analytics could also be a good option for filtering alerts.
upvoted 0 times
Marica
1 months ago
I agree with Cecil, automated investigation and response makes sense for filtering and recommending actions.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
1 months ago
I think the component that filters and recommends actions is automated investigation and response.
upvoted 0 times
Dustin
1 months ago
I believe advanced hunting could also be a viable option for filtering and recommending actions in Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 0 times
Bambi
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think threat analytics could also be a good option for filtering alerts.
upvoted 0 times
Phyliss
2 months ago
C is the way to go, no doubt. Automated investigation and response is the key feature here. It's like having a virtual security sidekick that does all the hard work for you. Hashtag winning!
upvoted 0 times
Gracie
2 months ago
Oh man, this one's a tough one. I was between C and D, but I think C makes the most sense. Automated investigation and response sounds like the way to go. 'Defender, assemble!' (sorry, couldn't resist the superhero reference).
upvoted 0 times
Sharika
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I was thinking maybe the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) could do this, but I guess that's more for controlling cloud app usage. I'll go with C on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
9 days ago
Definitely, automated investigation and response is the component that filters and recommends actions in Microsoft 365 Defender.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
11 days ago
Yeah, I think C makes sense for filtering alerts and recommending actions for the security team to approve or reject.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
17 days ago
I agree, automated investigation and response seems like the component that would handle that.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
21 days ago
I think C is the right choice, it sounds like automated investigation and response would filter and recommend actions.
upvoted 0 times
King
2 months ago
I agree with Aretha, automated investigation and response makes sense for filtering and recommending actions.
upvoted 0 times
Aretha
2 months ago
I think the component that filters and recommends actions is automated investigation and response.
upvoted 0 times
Rutha
2 months ago
I think the answer is C. The automated investigation and response component in Microsoft 365 Defender is designed to filter alerts and recommend actions for security teams to approve or reject.
upvoted 0 times
Alecia
1 months ago
Definitely, it's a key feature of Microsoft 365 Defender for managing alerts and responses.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
2 months ago
So, the company should use the automated investigation and response component for this task.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
2 months ago
Yes, that's correct. It helps streamline the security team's workflow.
upvoted 0 times
Fanny
2 months ago
I agree, the automated investigation and response component is the one that filters and recommends actions.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel