Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 8 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 8
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

You have a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) that has local PSTN connectivity. The SBA is deployed to a remote site. Which two features require internet connectivity to function? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Horace
4 months ago
Gotta be B) Teams-certified phones and C) media bypass. The SBA may be a local hero, but it can't magic up internet connectivity. Better keep those cloud-dependent features on lockdown!
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
4 months ago
Hah, this question is a real brain-teaser! I'm going with B) Teams-certified phones and D) call queues. Those cloud-based features won't work with the local SBA setup. Time to get creative with the on-premises solutions, folks!
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
4 months ago
You're right, those cloud-based features won't work without internet connectivity. Good choices!
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
4 months ago
I agree, B) Teams-certified phones and D) call queues require internet connectivity to function properly.
upvoted 0 times
Pearlene
5 months ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'd say B) Teams-certified phones and E) call forwarding. Who needs emergency calling when you've got the SBA, right? Just kidding, but that one's definitely internet-dependent.
upvoted 0 times
Ashleigh
5 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Teams-certified phones and C) media bypass. The SBA only provides local PSTN connectivity, so features that require internet connectivity like Teams-certified phones and media bypass won't work.
upvoted 0 times
Keith
3 months ago
Thanks for clarifying that, I appreciate it.
upvoted 0 times
Domonique
3 months ago
Yes, it's important to understand which features require internet for proper functionality.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
3 months ago
Good to know for our Teams Phone deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
3 months ago
Exactly, those features do not rely on internet connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
4 months ago
So features like emergency calling and call forwarding would still work without internet.
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
4 months ago
That's correct. The SBA only provides local PSTN connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
4 months ago
I agree, B) Teams-certified phones and C) media bypass require internet connectivity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel