Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 6 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 6
[All MS-721 Questions]

Your company purchases several Microsoft Surface Hub devices for use with Microsoft Teams Rooms You create a provisioning package (.ppkg) to configure certificates, apps, and proxy settings for each Surface Hub. You need to deploy the provisioning package to each Surface Hub.

Solution: When the Surface Hub displays the Welcome screen, insert a USB flash drive that contains the provisioning package.

Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hannah
12 days ago
Hah, of course that's the right way to do it! What, did you think you were going to have to fax the provisioning package to the Surface Hub or something? This isn't the 90s, people.
upvoted 0 times
Reid
14 days ago
Definitely yes. I've done this a bunch of times, and it's the only way I know to get that provisioning package on the device. Though I do miss the days when we could just punch in the settings manually. Progress, I guess.
upvoted 0 times
Idella
17 days ago
I'm not sure. What if there are multiple Surface Hubs to deploy to? Would this method be efficient?
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
26 days ago
I agree with Susana. It seems like a simple and effective solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jerry
27 days ago
I'm pretty sure that's how it's done. I mean, where else would you put the provisioning package if not on a USB drive? The Surface Hub doesn't exactly have a floppy drive, you know.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
28 days ago
I think inserting a USB flash drive is a good way to deploy the provisioning package.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
28 days ago
Yes, that's the correct way to deploy the provisioning package. Just plug in the USB and the Surface Hub will handle the rest. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Mariann
5 days ago
Yes, that's the correct way to deploy the provisioning package. Just plug in the USB and the Surface Hub will handle the rest. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
13 days ago
A) Yes
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel