Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 6 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 6
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

You have a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) that has local PSTN connectivity. The SBA is deployed to a remote site. Which two features require internet connectivity to function? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynda
8 days ago
Ha, I bet the IT guy who set up this SBA is just sitting back, sipping his coffee, watching the hapless users struggle without their precious internet. 'Good luck with those emergency calls, buddy!' he's probably thinking. A and B for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
16 days ago
This is a classic case of 'the cloud knows best.' I bet the correct answers are the ones that need that sweet, sweet internet juice to work properly. I'm putting my money on A and B, the cloud overlords demand it!
upvoted 0 times
Marge
9 days ago
B) Teams-certified phones
upvoted 0 times
Brock
10 days ago
A) emergency calling
upvoted 0 times
Kyoko
23 days ago
I believe media bypass and call queues also need internet. It's important to have a reliable connection for all these features to work seamlessly.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
25 days ago
Hmm, I'd have to go with A and B. Can't imagine an SBA would let you make emergency calls or use the fancy Teams phones without an internet link. Gotta keep that cloud connection, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 days ago
Media bypass and call forwarding don't necessarily require internet, so A and B are the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Glynda
12 days ago
Without internet, those features wouldn't work properly on the SBA.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
18 days ago
I agree, emergency calling and Teams-certified phones definitely need internet connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
1 months ago
For a Teams Phone deployment with an SBA, it seems like emergency calling and Teams-certified phones would require internet connectivity to function. The other options like media bypass, call queues, and call forwarding should work locally through the SBA's PSTN connection.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
22 hours ago
B) Teams-certified phones
upvoted 0 times
Rory
10 days ago
A) emergency calling
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
1 months ago
I'm not sure about call forwarding, but I know for sure that Teams-certified phones require internet connectivity.
upvoted 0 times
Blair
1 months ago
I agree with Jerilyn. Those features definitely need internet to function properly.
upvoted 0 times
Jerilyn
1 months ago
I think emergency calling and call forwarding require internet connectivity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel