Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 4 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 4
[All MS-721 Questions]

You create a network region named Region 1 in Microsoft Teams You are adding a network site to Region1. The site has a 1.5-Mb connection. You need to ensure that all users at the site have a good voice experience. What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Detra
1 days ago
Wait, we're talking about Microsoft Teams, right? In that case, the answer is always 'D'. It's the IT person's special superpower!
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
11 days ago
I agree with Mabel, that would ensure a good voice experience for all users.
upvoted 0 times
Deeanna
11 days ago
I'm not sure, maybe we should also consider creating a Teams Network Roaming Policy with a media bit rate of 500 Kbs.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
17 days ago
I think we should set QoS markers for real-time media traffic to On.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
21 days ago
Broadcast production with NDI and SDI hardware disabled? What is this, the dark ages? Give me Option A any day!
upvoted 0 times
Timmy
22 days ago
Hmm, 500Kbps for a media bit rate? That's like trying to watch a high-def movie on a 56k modem. Go with Option C, my friend.
upvoted 0 times
Alonso
25 days ago
A 1.5Mb connection? That's like trying to pour an ocean through a garden hose! Option A is clearly the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Marcelle
6 days ago
A) Set Insert Quality of Service (QoS) markers for real-time media traffic to On
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel