Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-721 Topic 15 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-721 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 15
[All MS-721 Questions]

You have a Teams Phone deployment.

When you review the Server - Client summary reports in Teams, you discover that Wired inside data is unavailable as shown in the following exhibit.

You need to review the monthly and daily trends in the reports.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shalon
2 months ago
I disagree. I believe we should upload the Endpoint data file from the Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
2 months ago
That sounds like a good idea. It could help us review the monthly and daily trends.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
2 months ago
I think we should upload reporting labels from the Microsoft Teams admin center.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
2 months ago
I'm not sure what to do about the wired inside data being unavailable.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
2 months ago
Maybe we should start by uploading reporting labels.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
3 months ago
I believe uploading the Building data file is the key.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
3 months ago
But should we also configure the network topology?
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
4 months ago
I think we need to upload the Endpoint data file.
upvoted 0 times
Jade
5 months ago
You know, I was just thinking the same thing. The Endpoint data file should have the information we need to get a clear picture of those trends. I'm feeling pretty confident about that one.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
4 months ago
Let's take action and upload the file to get the insights we need.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
4 months ago
I'm confident that uploading the Endpoint data file will help us understand the situation better.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
4 months ago
Once we have the information from the Endpoint data file, we can analyze the trends more effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
4 months ago
I think that will give us a clear picture of what's going on with the Wired inside data.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
4 months ago
That sounds like a good plan. We can review the monthly and daily trends in the reports afterwards.
upvoted 0 times
Sommer
4 months ago
Let's go ahead and upload the Endpoint data file from the Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
4 months ago
I agree, the Endpoint data file should definitely have the information we need.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
5 months ago
Ah, I see. The question is asking us to find a way to access that missing data. I'm leaning towards option C - uploading the Endpoint data file from the Call Quality Dashboard. That seems like the most direct approach.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
5 months ago
Haha, a wild goose chase, eh? I like that. This exam is really making us think outside the box, that's for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems straightforward enough, but the lack of Wired inside data is definitely an issue. I wonder what could be causing that?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel