Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 4 Question 99 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 99
Topic #: 4
[All MS-700 Questions]

Your company uses Teams.

You successfully port and assign an audio conferencing toll-free number to Microsoft.

You test the toll-free number and ensure that meetings are successful.

The next day, you receive reports that the toll-free number is no longer working, but local toll numbers still work.

You need to ensure that the toll-free number works.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lillian
15 days ago
I'm stumped. Maybe we need to call in the IT equivalent of a plumber to fix this toll-free number issue. I hear they're great with 'number' problems. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
16 days ago
I think adding Communication Credits could also help in ensuring the toll-free number works.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
16 days ago
Ooh, option C - add those Communication Credits! Gotta keep the toll-free number funded, am I right? Wouldn't want it to go broke and stop working, that's for sure. *laughs*
upvoted 0 times
Talia
2 days ago
B) Set Anonymous users and dial-in callers can start a meeting to On
upvoted 0 times
Billy
9 days ago
A) Add the toll-free number to an Audio Conferencing policy.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
17 days ago
I don't think that would solve the issue, adding it to the policy seems more logical.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
18 days ago
But what about setting the toll-free number as the default conference bridge?
upvoted 0 times
Odette
22 days ago
I agree with Haydee, that sounds like the right solution.
upvoted 0 times
Johna
30 days ago
I'm feeling lucky with option B. Let's get those anonymous users and dial-in callers cranking up those meetings again. What could go wrong, right? *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
1 months ago
I think we should add the toll-free number to an Audio Conferencing policy.
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
1 months ago
Option D seems like the way to go. Set that toll-free number as the default conference bridge and let it shine! No more dial-in drama, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Kate
1 months ago
Hmm, sounds like a technical challenge. I'd go with option A - adding the toll-free number to an Audio Conferencing policy. Gotta cover all the bases, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Elena
22 hours ago
Yeah, adding the toll-free number to an Audio Conferencing policy should definitely help resolve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Tess
19 days ago
I agree, option A seems like the most logical choice to ensure the toll-free number works.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel