Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 4 Question 98 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 98
Topic #: 4
[All MS-700 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Teams.

Users report poor call quality.

You need to identify whether Teams calls use TCP or UDP.

What should you review in the Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

According to the Microsoft documentation3, you can use Endpoint Reports in the Microsoft Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) to identify whether Teams calls use TCP or UDP. Endpoint Reports show information about the devices and networks used in Teams calls and meetings, such as device name, manufacturer, model, OS version, network type, IP address, and transport protocol (TCP or UDP).

To access Endpoint Reports in CQD, you need to follow these steps3:

Sign in to CQD with your admin account.

In the left navigation pane, select Reports > Endpoint.

In the report list page, select one of the predefined endpoint reports, such as Endpoint by Manufacturer or Endpoint by Network Type.

In the report details page, you can see various metrics and filters for the selected report. You can also customize the report by adding or removing dimensions and measures.

To see whether Teams calls use TCP or UDP, you need to add Transport Protocol as a dimension to the report. To do this, select Add dimension, and then select Transport Protocol from the drop-down list.

The report will show the distribution of TCP and UDP usage for Teams calls based on the selected report type.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Freeman
11 days ago
I dunno, guys. This one's a real head-scratcher. Maybe we should just ask Clippy for help. That paper clip knows everything!
upvoted 0 times
Leota
21 days ago
Oh come on, the Endpoint Reports have got to be the way to go here. That's where the real action is, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Paris
8 days ago
A) Quality of Experience Reports
upvoted 0 times
Kris
1 months ago
I think we should review both Quality of Experience Reports and Endpoint Reports to get a comprehensive view.
upvoted 0 times
Denny
1 months ago
I believe Endpoint Reports could also provide valuable information about the call quality.
upvoted 0 times
Dexter
1 months ago
Dude, you know what they say - 'If it's not in the Reliability Reports, it's not worth a look!' I'm going with D on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
I agree with Tonette, those reports can help us identify the call quality issues.
upvoted 0 times
Shanda
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is B. The Quality Drill Down Reports should give me the info I need to figure out if the calls are using TCP or UDP.
upvoted 0 times
Dan
22 days ago
Let's check the Quality Drill Down Reports to see if we can find out if Teams calls use TCP or UDP.
upvoted 0 times
Jacquelyne
28 days ago
I agree, the Quality Drill Down Reports should provide the necessary details.
upvoted 0 times
Tonette
2 months ago
I think we should review Quality of Experience Reports.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel