Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-700 Topic 12 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-700 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 12
[All MS-700 Questions]

Your company uses Teams.

You have a team named Team1.

You need to prevent guest users from accessing files in Team1. The solution must NOT affect external collaboration with any other teams.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gail
2 months ago
That's a good point. Maybe setting Allow guest access to Off in Teams is the best option after all.
upvoted 0 times
Willis
2 months ago
But wouldn't setting external access to Block all external domains block collaboration with other teams too?
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards A, because it involves editing external sharing settings.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Willis
2 months ago
I think the answer is E.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
2 months ago
I think A is the correct answer, as editing the External sharing settings for the associated site would be more specific to Team1.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D, as blocking all external domains would prevent guest users from accessing files in Team1.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
4 months ago
I think the answer is E, because it specifically mentions preventing guest users from accessing files in Team1.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Conditional Access policies can be a bit tricky to set up. Option B, configuring the External collaboration settings, might be a simpler solution. Although, I guess it depends on how much control we need over the guest access.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
4 months ago
E: From the Microsoft Teams admin center, set Allow guest access in Teams to Off.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
4 months ago
D: But wouldn't that affect other teams as well?
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
4 months ago
C: From the Microsoft Entra admin center, create a Conditional Access policy.
upvoted 0 times
Argelia
4 months ago
B: I agree, that seems like a straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Salley
4 months ago
A: From the SharePoint admin center, edit the External sharing settings for the associated site.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
5 months ago
Exactly, we need a more targeted approach. I'm leaning towards option C - creating a Conditional Access policy in the Microsoft Entra admin center. That way, we can control guest access without disrupting the rest of our Teams setup.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Blocking all external domains or turning off guest access in Teams isn't going to work, as we need to maintain that external collaboration. The admin center options seem like the better choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
5 months ago
Hmm, this question is tricky. We need to find a way to prevent guest users from accessing files in Team1 without affecting external collaboration with other teams. I'm thinking options B or C might be the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel