Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-203 Topic 5 Question 87 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-203 exam
Question #: 87
Topic #: 5
[All MS-203 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant that has a domain named contoso.com.

From the Exchange admin center, you create an organization relationship that has the following settings:

* Domain to share with: fabhkam.com

* Share calendar free/busy information for: Everyone in your organization

The users in contoso.com report that they cannot view the calendar free/busy information of the users in fabrikam.com. You need to ensure that the users in both tenants can view the calendar free/busy information of all users.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nikita
5 months ago
Option C seems a bit odd to me. Adding a remote domain to fabrikam.com doesn't really address the issue of the organization relationship being set up correctly.
upvoted 0 times
Sherrell
5 months ago
Hmm, yeah, that makes sense. I'd probably go with option B and have fabrikam.com configure the organization relationship on their end as well. That way, the free/busy info should be shared both ways.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
4 months ago
Agreed, it's all about making sure everyone can access the information they need easily.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
4 months ago
Definitely, having a solid organization relationship in place is key for smooth collaboration.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
4 months ago
It's important to have clear communication between both organizations to avoid any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Shaunna
4 months ago
Yeah, that way there won't be any confusion about who needs to do what.
upvoted 0 times
Bettina
4 months ago
I think it's better to have fabrikam.com do it, that way the settings are consistent on both sides.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
4 months ago
But wouldn't it be easier for us to configure a sharing policy for fabrikam.com ourselves?
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
4 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It seems like the best solution to make sure both sides can see the info.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
5 months ago
I agree, it's a bit confusing. I think the key here is that the organization relationship was only set up one-way, from contoso.com to fabrikam.com. We need to make sure it's configured properly in both directions.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
5 months ago
This question seems pretty straightforward, but I'm not sure why the users in contoso.com can't view the free/busy information of the users in fabrikam.com. Isn't that the whole point of setting up the organization relationship?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel