Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-203 Topic 12 Question 83 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-203 exam
Question #: 83
Topic #: 12
[All MS-203 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

A user named User1 no longer receives email in Outlook for Windows, but can see new messages in Outlook on the web

You plan to use the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer to run a connectivity test to verify whether MAPI over HTTP is failing.

Which test should you run?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lyndia
5 months ago
Haha, true that! These exams love throwing in those red herrings. But I think the Outlook Connectivity test is the way to go here. It's the only one that's really focused on the specific issue the user is facing.
upvoted 0 times
German
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm on the same page. The other options like Exchange ActiveSync or the Office 365 Single Sign-on Test don't really seem relevant since the user can access email in the web client. Gotta love these certification exams, always trying to trick you with irrelevant choices!
upvoted 0 times
Long
5 months ago
I agree, the Outlook Connectivity test seems like the most relevant option here. It should be able to identify any issues with the connection between Outlook and the Exchange server.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting one. Since the user can see the emails in Outlook on the web, it seems like the issue is with the Outlook for Windows client. So I'm thinking the Outlook Connectivity test might be the way to go to check if MAPI over HTTP is failing.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel