Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-203 Topic 1 Question 88 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-203 exam
Question #: 88
Topic #: 1
[All MS-203 Questions]

You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant.

Users use Microsoft Outlook as their primary email client.

The users report that email messages received from a partner company are often delayed before being delivered.

You need to analyze the message header of one of the delayed messages to identify the cause of the delay.

What are two actions that you can perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Dominque
2 months ago
Good point. It's important to explore all possible solutions to resolve this delay.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
I believe running the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer could also help identify any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Val
2 months ago
That could also give us valuable information.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
3 months ago
Has anyone tried reviewing the Queued messages report in the Exchange admin center?
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
3 months ago
I agree. That would help us pinpoint the cause of the delay.
upvoted 0 times
Val
3 months ago
I think we should start by creating a custom query in the Message trace.
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
3 months ago
I think reviewing the Queued messages report in option B can also be useful in understanding the delay.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
3 months ago
That's a good point, Herschel. Checking the mail flow rules in option E could also be beneficial.
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
4 months ago
I would also consider option C, running the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer. It could provide helpful insights.
upvoted 0 times
Jamey
4 months ago
I agree with Celestina. Creating a custom query in Message trace can help identify the cause of the delay.
upvoted 0 times
Celestina
4 months ago
I think option A is a good choice for analyzing the message header.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
5 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Remote Connectivity Analyzer. Isn't that more for testing connectivity rather than analyzing message headers?
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
4 months ago
A) From Message trace in the Exchange admin center, create a custom query.
upvoted 0 times
Leonie
4 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about the Remote Connectivity Analyzer. Isn't that more for testing connectivity rather than analyzing message headers?
upvoted 0 times
Glenna
4 months ago
C) Run the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer.
upvoted 0 times
Shantay
4 months ago
B) From the Exchange admin center, review the Queued messages report.
upvoted 0 times
Howard
4 months ago
A) From Message trace in the Exchange admin center, create a custom query.
upvoted 0 times
Ammie
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree with Leoma. Checking the message properties in Outlook is probably the way to go. The Exchange admin center options might give us some high-level information, but the message properties will have the nitty-gritty details we need.
upvoted 0 times
Leoma
5 months ago
I think the best approach here would be to review the message properties from Outlook. That should give us the most detailed information about the message header and any potential delays.
upvoted 0 times
Daisy
5 months ago
This is a tricky question. We need to analyze the message header to identify the cause of the delay, but the options don't seem to directly address that.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel