Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 8 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 8
[All MS-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

Your company s Microsoft Secure Score recommends the actions shown in the following exhibit.

You select Create Safe Links policies for email messages and change Status to Risk accepted in the Status & action plan settings.

How does the change affect the Secure Score?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Weldon
2 months ago
User 6: Agreed. It's important to understand how actions impact the overall Secure Score.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
2 months ago
User 5: Yeah, that sounds right. So the answer would be D) decreases by 1 point.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
User 4: That makes sense, it's like you're accepting the risk so it should lower the score.
upvoted 0 times
Truman
2 months ago
User 3: I think the Secure Score would decrease by 1 point if you change the status to Risk accepted.
upvoted 0 times
Lucia
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, I did. It's asking how the change affects the Secure Score.
upvoted 0 times
Eulah
3 months ago
User 1: Did you see the question about changing the status of Safe Links policies in Microsoft Secure Score?
upvoted 0 times
Billi
3 months ago
I think the Secure Score will remain the same because it's just a policy change, not a major security improvement.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might decrease the Secure Score.
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
3 months ago
I believe it will increase by 9 points because creating Safe Links policies is a security enhancement.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
4 months ago
I think the change will increase the Secure Score.
upvoted 0 times
Derick
5 months ago
Haha, you got that right! These questions are like a game of 'guess the answer'. Personally, I'm leaning towards option C - 9 points increase. But I could be completely off base here.
upvoted 0 times
Macy
5 months ago
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. My initial thought was that the score would go up, but I'm not sure if it's by 1 point or 9 points. Gotta love these tricky Microsoft certification questions, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
4 months ago
Agreed, it's great to see these kind of security measures being implemented in Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
4 months ago
For sure, taking proactive steps like this can really make a difference in securing company data.
upvoted 0 times
Ceola
4 months ago
Absolutely, it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to protecting sensitive information.
upvoted 0 times
Na
4 months ago
Definitely, security is so important especially with all the cyber threats out there.
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
4 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. It's a good security measure to protect against malicious links in emails.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
4 months ago
I think you're right, selecting Create Safe Links policies for email messages should definitely increase the score by 9 points.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
4 months ago
C) increases by 9 points
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
5 months ago
Alright, let's break this down. The question says we're selecting 'Create Safe Links policies for email messages' and changing the status to 'Risk accepted'. I'm guessing that since we're taking an action, the score should increase, but I'm not sure by how much.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
5 months ago
Hmm, this question seems a bit tricky. I'm not too sure about the impact of changing the status to 'Risk accepted' on the Secure Score. I'll have to think this through carefully.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel