Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 8 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 8
[All MS-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains the groups shown in the following exhibit.

To which groups can you assign Microsoft 365 E5 licenses?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emerson
5 months ago
Hah, this reminds me of that classic brain teaser - 'Which came first, the chicken or the egg?' Except in this case, it's 'Which group came first, the E5 license or the group itself?'
upvoted 0 times
Karon
5 months ago
Okay, let's take a closer look. From the image, it looks like Group1, Group2, Group3, and Group4 are the options we have to work with. I'm guessing the key is figuring out which ones are eligible for the E5 licenses.
upvoted 0 times
Keshia
5 months ago
Yeah, I agree. It seems like there might be some nuance to this that we need to understand. I'm thinking it could be related to the permissions or settings of each group.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
4 months ago
Yeah, I think you're onto something. Let's go with E) Group2, Group3, and Group4 only.
upvoted 0 times
Ty
4 months ago
Oh, you may be right. It could be E) Group2, Group3, and Group4 only.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
4 months ago
Actually, I think it's E) Group2, Group3, and Group4 only.
upvoted 0 times
Elmer
4 months ago
I'm not so sure about that. I think it might be D) Group 1, Group2, and Group3 only.
upvoted 0 times
Jutta
4 months ago
Hmm, I see your point. But I believe it's C) Group3 and Group4 only.
upvoted 0 times
Beth
4 months ago
No, that's not correct. I think it's B) Group2 and Group3 only.
upvoted 0 times
Isaiah
4 months ago
A) Group1 and Group2 only
upvoted 0 times
Inocencia
5 months ago
Hmm, this is an interesting question. I wonder why they're asking about assigning licenses to these specific groups. Does it have to do with the different types of groups or something else?
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel