Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 4 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 4
[All MS-102 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory forest named Contoso. Local.

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You plan to implement a directory synchronization solution that will use password hash synchronization.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, you successfully verify the contoso.com domain name.

You need to prepare the environment for the planned directory synchronization solution.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Sabra
2 months ago
This is a no-brainer. A all the way! Let's get that UPN suffix added and move on to the next step. *winks*
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
1 months ago
User 2: Definitely, that's the first step we need to take.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
1 months ago
User 1: I agree, let's add contoso.com as a UPN suffix.
upvoted 0 times
Thora
2 months ago
D? Modifying the UPN suffix for all users? That's just asking for trouble. I'm staying far away from that one. *chuckles*
upvoted 0 times
Raymon
1 months ago
C) From the public DNS zone of contoso.com, add a new mail exchanger (MX) record.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
2 months ago
B) From the Microsoft 365 admin center verify the Contoso. Local domain name.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
2 months ago
A) From Active Directory Domains and Trusts, add contoso.com as a UPN suffix.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
2 months ago
I agree with Lisbeth. That's the first step to prepare for the directory synchronization solution.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
3 months ago
I think we should first add contoso.com as a UPN suffix in Active Directory Domains and Trusts.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
3 months ago
Hold on, I'm not so sure. Shouldn't we be adding the MX record in the public DNS zone? Option C seems like the way to go. *scratches head*
upvoted 0 times
Leonida
2 months ago
User 3: I agree with Leonida, we should verify the domain name first. Option B
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
2 months ago
User 2: No, I believe we need to verify the Contoso. Local domain name in the Microsoft 365 admin center. Option B
upvoted 0 times
Jodi
2 months ago
User 1: I think we should add contoso.com as a UPN suffix first. Option A
upvoted 0 times
Becky
3 months ago
Nah, I'm going with B. Verifying the Contoso.Local domain name in the Microsoft 365 admin center is the first logical step. Can't skip that.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
3 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is A. Adding the UPN suffix is crucial for a smooth directory synchronization process. I'm confident about this one.
upvoted 0 times
Staci
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, that sounds like the right first step to prepare the environment.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbeca
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is A. Adding the UPN suffix is crucial for a smooth directory synchronization process.
upvoted 0 times
Raina
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, that sounds like the right first step to prepare the environment.
upvoted 0 times
Nakisha
2 months ago
User2: I agree, that sounds like the right first step to prepare the environment.
upvoted 0 times
Chana
2 months ago
User 1: I think the answer is A. Adding the UPN suffix is crucial for a smooth directory synchronization process.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
3 months ago
User1: I think the answer is A. Adding the UPN suffix is crucial for a smooth directory synchronization process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel