Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 4 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 4
[All MS-102 Questions]

Your company has on-premises servers and an Azure AD tenant.

Several months ago, the Azure AD Connect Hearth agent was installed on all the servers.

You review the health status of all the servers regularly.

Recently, you attempted to view the health status of a server named Server1 and discovered that the server is NOT listed on the Azure AD Connect Servers list.

You suspect that another administrator removed Server1 from the list.

You need to ensure that you can view the health status of Server1.

What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Leota
2 months ago
This is a tricky one. I bet the other admin used option B to hide Server1 from the list. Gotta love those delayed starts, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
1 months ago
Yeah, reinstalling the agent with option E could be a good way to make sure Server1 shows up on the list again.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
2 months ago
I agree, the delayed start could be a sneaky way to hide it. But maybe reinstalling the agent on Server1 with option E could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
2 months ago
I think option B is the way to go. That delayed start could definitely hide Server1.
upvoted 0 times
Bong
2 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with option C. Changing the startup type to Automatic should ensure the agent runs and reports the health status.
upvoted 0 times
Joye
2 months ago
I don't think option A would work since you're not connecting to Azure from the Cloud Shell. And option D sounds made up - there's no such cmdlet that I'm aware of.
upvoted 0 times
Cathrine
2 months ago
Option E) From Server1, reinstall the Azure AD Connect Health agent
upvoted 0 times
Vi
2 months ago
Option C) From Server1, change the Azure AD Connect Health Services Startup type to Automatic
upvoted 0 times
Dion
2 months ago
Option B) From Server1, change the Azure AD Connect Health Services Startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start)
upvoted 0 times
Catrice
3 months ago
Option E seems like the way to go. Reinstalling the agent is the most straightforward solution to get Server1 back on the list.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
2 months ago
I think changing the Azure AD Connect Health Services Startup type to Automatic on Server1 could also help.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
2 months ago
I agree, reinstalling the agent on Server1 should solve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Lera
3 months ago
I agree, reinstalling the Azure AD Connect Health agent on Server1 seems like the most direct way to ensure it appears on the list again.
upvoted 0 times
Margret
3 months ago
I think option E is the best choice. Reinstalling the agent should solve the issue with Server1.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel