Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 4 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 4
[All MS-102 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory forest named Contoso. Local.

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You plan to implement a directory synchronization solution that will use password hash synchronization.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, you successfully verify the contoso.com domain name.

You need to prepare the environment for the planned directory synchronization solution.

What should you do first?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Mitzie
5 months ago
Well, let's think this through. If we're preparing the environment for directory synchronization, we probably don't want to be modifying the UPN suffix for all users just yet. That could cause some confusion down the line. And adding an MX record seems a bit premature as well.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
5 months ago
That's a good point. I think option B is a red herring since we've already verified the domain name. The other options seem to be about making changes to the directory, but I'm not sure which one is the right first step.
upvoted 0 times
Dewitt
5 months ago
Ah, I see what you mean. That leaves us with option A - adding the contoso.com UPN suffix to the Active Directory Domains and Trusts. That makes sense as a preparatory step before actually syncing the directories.
upvoted 0 times
Leatha
5 months ago
Exactly! I think option A is the way to go. It's the logical first step to get the directory ready for the upcoming synchronization. Nice catch, everyone. *high fives all around*
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel