Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All MS-102 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory forest.

You deploy Microsoft 365.

You plan to implement directory synchronization.

You need to recommend a security solution for the synchronized identities. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Users must be able to authenticate successfully to Microsoft 365 services if Active Directory becomes unavailable.

* User passwords must be 10 characters or more.

Solution: Implement pass-through authentication and configure Microsoft Entra Password protection. Does this meet the goal?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zona
1 months ago
I agree with Bok. We should look for a solution that ensures password length requirements are met as well.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
1 months ago
That's a good point. Maybe we should consider another solution that meets all the requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Bok
1 months ago
I disagree. I don't think Microsoft Entra Password protection ensures that user passwords are 10 characters or more.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
2 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because pass-through authentication allows users to authenticate even if AD is unavailable.
upvoted 0 times
Irma
2 months ago
I'm not sure. Maybe we should consider other options before making a final decision.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 months ago
Password protection and pass-through auth? Sounds like a recipe for a secure party. Now, if only we could get a DJ to spin some tunes while we're at it.
upvoted 0 times
Felicidad
2 months ago
Hold up, 10 characters or more for the password? That's a bit overkill, don't you think? But I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
1 months ago
No
upvoted 0 times
Reita
1 months ago
Yes
upvoted 0 times
Deonna
2 months ago
Definitely a 'yes' from me. That setup ticks all the boxes - security and accessibility. Can't go wrong with that.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 months ago
Pass-through authentication with Microsoft Entra Password Protection? Sounds like a solid solution to me. Keeps the users happy even if Active Directory goes down.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
2 months ago
User 3: No
upvoted 0 times
Edmond
2 months ago
User 2: I agree, it seems like a good solution.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
2 months ago
User 1: Yes
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
2 months ago
I agree with Tambra. Having a second layer of password protection is important for security.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
I disagree. I don't think Microsoft Entra Password protection is necessary for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
2 months ago
I think the solution meets the goal because pass-through authentication allows users to authenticate even if Active Directory is unavailable.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel