Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MS-102 Topic 1 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MS-102 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All MS-102 Questions]

Your company has on-premises servers and an Azure AD tenant.

Several months ago, the Azure AD Connect Hearth agent was installed on all the servers.

You review the health status of all the servers regularly.

Recently, you attempted to view the health status of a server named Server1 and discovered that the server is NOT listed on the Azure AD Connect Servers list.

You suspect that another administrator removed Server1 from the list.

You need to ensure that you can view the health status of Server1.

What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Boris
7 days ago
Personally, I'd go with option C. Automatic startup is the way to go, unless you want your server to be as reliable as a politician's promise.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
8 days ago
Option A - Connect-AzureAD? Really? That's like using a bazooka to swat a fly.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
13 days ago
I'm tempted to go with option D, but I don't know if that will work. Maybe I should just call the IT helpdesk and let them handle it.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
14 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about these options. Wouldn't it be easier to just ask the other admin what they did?
upvoted 0 times
Magdalene
18 days ago
I'd go with option E. Reinstalling the agent seems like the most straightforward way to get Server1 back on the list.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
23 hours ago
Option E seems like the best choice. Reinstalling the agent should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
23 days ago
Option C looks good to me. Changing the startup type to Automatic should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Elin
7 days ago
I think reinstalling the Azure AD Connect Health agent on Server1 might also solve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
14 days ago
Option C looks good to me. Changing the startup type to Automatic should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Vincent
29 days ago
I'm not sure about option B. Maybe reinstalling the Azure AD Connect Health agent on Server1 (option E) could also fix the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
1 months ago
I agree with Julio. Option B seems like a good solution to ensure Server1 is listed on the Azure AD Connect Servers list.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
2 months ago
I think option B could work. Changing the startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start) might help.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel