Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 4 Question 27 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 27
Topic #: 4
[All MD-102 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The domain contains 10 computers that run Windows 10. Users in the finance department use the computers.

You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10.

From Computer1, you plan to run a script that executes Windows PowerShell commands on the finance department computers.

You need to ensure that you can run the PowerShell commands on the finance department computers from Computer.

What should you do on the finance department computers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Enable-PSRemoting is specifically designed to enable remote PowerShell access. This cmdlet configures the necessary settings on the target computers to allow remote PowerShell connections. The other options are not directly related to enabling remote PowerShell: Enable-MMAgent is used for managing mobile devices. The 'Allow Remote Shell Access' group policy setting is primarily for enabling remote access for command prompt (cmd.exe), not PowerShell. The 'Turn on Script Execution' group policy setting controls whether scripts can run locally on a computer, but it doesn't enable remote PowerShell access. By running Enable-PSRemoting on the finance department computers, you'll ensure that they are ready to receive and execute PowerShell commands from Computer1.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margurite
19 days ago
Ah, the joys of PowerShell and Group Policy. Let's hope the finance department computers don't end up in a complete meltdown after this!
upvoted 0 times
Lawrence
22 days ago
A) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-MMAgent cmdlet. Wait, what does the MMAgent even do? I'm going to have to research that one a bit more.
upvoted 0 times
Paul
26 days ago
D) From the local Group Policy, enable the Turn on Script Execution setting? Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure if that's the best approach here.
upvoted 0 times
Maxima
15 days ago
A) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
1 months ago
Hmm, I was thinking B) From the local Group Policy, enable the Allow Remote Shell Access setting. Is that not the right way to go about this?
upvoted 0 times
Nada
1 months ago
C) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet. This is the correct answer to enable remote PowerShell access on the finance department computers.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
5 days ago
Got it, thanks for the info!
upvoted 0 times
Lashaun
18 days ago
C) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
20 days ago
User2: Thanks for the info! I'll make sure to do that on the finance department computers.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
30 days ago
User1: C) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
1 months ago
That could be a valid option too, but I still think C is the best choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) From the local Group Policy, enable the Turn on Script Execution setting could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Viva
2 months ago
I agree with Eleonora, enabling PowerShell remoting makes sense for running scripts remotely.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel