Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 4 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 4
[All MD-102 Questions]

You plan to deploy Windows 11 Pro to 200 new computers by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Windows Deployment Services (WDS).

The company has a Volume Licensing Agreement and uses a product key to activate Windows 11.

You need to ensure that the new computers will be configured to have the correct product key during the installation.

What should you configure?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rachael
2 months ago
A) an MDT task sequence - Bingo! The MDT task sequence is the perfect place to configure the product key for the Windows 11 deployment. It's the most straightforward solution.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
25 days ago
User 2: Ariel is correct. The MDT task sequence is where you would configure the product key for the Windows 11 deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Rebbecca
30 days ago
User 1: A) an MDT task sequence
upvoted 0 times
Chau
2 months ago
D) a Windows Autopilot deployment profile - Interesting, but I don't think that's the right approach for this scenario. The product key needs to be handled in the on-premises deployment, not in the cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
2 months ago
B) the Device settings in Azure AD - Well, that's for managing devices in the cloud, not for configuring the product key during installation. I think A is the correct answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Yuki
2 months ago
C) a WDS boot image - No, that's for network booting. The correct option is to configure the product key in the MDT task sequence.
upvoted 0 times
Mollie
2 months ago
A) an MDT task sequence - Yes, that's correct. You can configure the product key in the MDT task sequence for the new computers.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
3 months ago
I agree with Lauryn, configuring an MDT task sequence will ensure the correct product key is used during installation.
upvoted 0 times
Shay
3 months ago
C) a WDS boot image - Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Shouldn't the product key be configured in the MDT task sequence instead?
upvoted 0 times
Denise
3 months ago
A) an MDT task sequence - That's the way to go! You can configure the product key in the task sequence and it'll be applied during the installation.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
1 months ago
C) a WDS boot image - No, you should configure the product key in the MDT task sequence for Windows 11 Pro deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
2 months ago
A) an MDT task sequence - That's the way to go! You can configure the product key in the task sequence and it'll be applied during the installation.
upvoted 0 times
Felton
2 months ago
C) a WDS boot image - No, you should configure the product key in the MDT task sequence for Windows 11 Pro deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Alton
2 months ago
A) an MDT task sequence - Exactly, configuring the product key in the MDT task sequence is the correct way to ensure the new computers have the correct key during installation.
upvoted 0 times
Nadine
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Willow
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Dawne
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
3 months ago
I think we should configure an MDT task sequence.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel