Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 4 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 4
[All MD-102 Questions]

You have a hybrid deployment of Azure AD that contains 50 Windows 10 devices. All the devices are enrolled in Microsoft Intune.

You discover that Group Policy settings override the settings configured in Microsoft Intune policies.

You need to ensure that the settings configured in Microsoft Intune override the Group Policy settings.

What should you do?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jovita
5 months ago
Exactly! Plus, I heard the Intune admin center is pretty user-friendly these days. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle to set up the custom profile.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
5 months ago
Haha, I can just imagine trying to navigate the Group Policy Management Editor. Talk about a headache! I'll take the Intune route any day.
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
5 months ago
That's a good point, Emily. And I like that it's a more direct approach than messing with the Group Policy settings.
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
4 months ago
A) I agree. It's important to have control over the settings on all devices.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
4 months ago
B) Exactly. It's a straightforward solution to ensure the Intune settings override Group Policy.
upvoted 0 times
Rhea
4 months ago
A) I think creating a custom device profile in Intune makes the most sense here.
upvoted 0 times
Levi
4 months ago
B) That sounds like a good idea. It would make sure that the Intune policies take precedence.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
4 months ago
C) From the Microsoft Intune admin center, create an Administrative Templates device profile.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
4 months ago
B) From the Microsoft Intune admin center, create a custom device profile.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel