Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 3 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 3
[All MD-102 Questions]

Your network contains an Active Directory domain. The domain contains 10 computers that run Windows 10. Users in the finance department use the computers.

You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10.

From Computer1, you plan to run a script that executes Windows PowerShell commands on the finance department computers.

You need to ensure that you can run the PowerShell commands on the finance department computers from Computer.

What should you do on the finance department computers?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Enable-PSRemoting is specifically designed to enable remote PowerShell access. This cmdlet configures the necessary settings on the target computers to allow remote PowerShell connections. The other options are not directly related to enabling remote PowerShell: Enable-MMAgent is used for managing mobile devices. The 'Allow Remote Shell Access' group policy setting is primarily for enabling remote access for command prompt (cmd.exe), not PowerShell. The 'Turn on Script Execution' group policy setting controls whether scripts can run locally on a computer, but it doesn't enable remote PowerShell access. By running Enable-PSRemoting on the finance department computers, you'll ensure that they are ready to receive and execute PowerShell commands from Computer1.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kasandra
13 days ago
Wow, these finance department computers must be really locked down. Good thing C is the right answer, or else we'd be in trouble!
upvoted 0 times
Evangelina
3 days ago
User1: Yeah, C is definitely the way to go. We need to enable PSRemoting.
upvoted 0 times
An
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option C is the best choice because it allows remote execution of PowerShell commands.
upvoted 0 times
Letha
25 days ago
I agree with Rusty, enabling PowerShell remoting makes sense for running scripts remotely.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
30 days ago
I don't know, this feels a bit too easy. But hey, I'm not complaining. C is the answer, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Heidy
1 months ago
Haha, is this a trick question? Of course, it's C - the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Rusty
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) From Windows PowerShell, run the Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet.
upvoted 0 times
Lasandra
1 months ago
Definitely C. Gotta love that Enable-PSRemoting cmdlet, makes remote admin a breeze!
upvoted 0 times
Casie
1 months ago
Hmm, I think C is the way to go. Enabling PSRemoting is the key to running those PowerShell commands remotely.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
25 days ago
User1: No problem! It's a useful feature for remote management.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
26 days ago
User2: Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to enable PSRemoting on the finance department computers.
upvoted 0 times
Shelba
27 days ago
User1: I agree, C is the correct option. PSRemoting is necessary for running PowerShell commands remotely.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel