Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MD-102 Topic 2 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MD-102 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 2
[All MD-102 Questions]

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that includes Microsoft Intune. The subscription contains corporate-owned, fully managed Android Enterprise devices.

You plan to deploy a configuration profile that will have a device restrictions profile type named Profile1. Profile1 will assign maintenance windows for system updates.

What should you configure from the Configuration settings for Profile1?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashaunda
3 months ago
B) General, no doubt. Although, I'm more concerned about how to get Intune to actually install the updates on time. Anyone else have that problem, or is it just me?
upvoted 0 times
Katina
3 months ago
B) General, for sure. Now, if only I could figure out how to set the maintenance windows to 'never' and still get paid. That's the real question, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
2 months ago
User 2: B) General, got it. But I don't think setting maintenance windows to 'never' is a good idea if you want to get paid.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
2 months ago
User 1: B) General is the correct option. You can configure the maintenance windows in the General settings.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's B) General. I mean, where else would you configure something as basic as update schedules? That's like Intune 101, right?
upvoted 0 times
Phuong
2 months ago
D) Power Settings
upvoted 0 times
Charlene
2 months ago
C) Connectivity
upvoted 0 times
Leoma
3 months ago
B) General
upvoted 0 times
Alida
3 months ago
A) Device experience
upvoted 0 times
Valentin
3 months ago
I agree with Tyisha, Power Settings would be the correct configuration for Profile1 in this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
3 months ago
But Power Settings would be more relevant for assigning maintenance windows for system updates.
upvoted 0 times
Ryann
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe we should configure Device experience instead.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
3 months ago
Easy peasy! Obviously, the answer is B) General. That's where you manage all the device-level settings, including those maintenance windows.
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
3 months ago
User2: Yeah, that makes sense. That's where you usually manage device-level settings.
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
3 months ago
User1: I think the answer is B) General.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
4 months ago
I think we should configure Power Settings for Profile1.
upvoted 0 times
Hubert
4 months ago
The correct answer is B) General. This is where you can configure the maintenance windows for system updates in the device restrictions profile.
upvoted 0 times
Chi
3 months ago
C) Connectivity
upvoted 0 times
Pamela
3 months ago
B) General
upvoted 0 times
Herschel
3 months ago
A) Device experience