Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 9 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 9
[All MB-920 Questions]

A company uses Dynamics 36S Human Resources. The company establishes a new department and hires employees to staff the department. The company wants to manage annual employee reviews.

What are two capabilities of Dynamics 365 Human Resources performance management? Each correct answer presents a part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Zona
2 months ago
Alright, let's see here. I'm going with B) Competencies and C) Performance journals as the right answers. I mean, that's the whole point of performance management, right? Gotta track those skills and achievements. Though I have to admit, the 'Personnel actions' option made me chuckle. As if the HR team needs to review their own performance. That's like asking the IT guy to fix his own computer!
upvoted 0 times
Lenna
2 months ago
Ah, this one's easy peasy! The correct answers are definitely B) Competencies and D) Goals. I mean, that's the bread and butter of any decent performance management system. Though I have to say, the 'Personnel actions' option cracked me up. Can you imagine the HR team sitting around, giving each other a performance review? Talk about a conflict of interest!
upvoted 0 times
Laquanda
1 months ago
Yeah, personnel actions for performance reviews would be a bit strange.
upvoted 0 times
Jina
1 months ago
I agree, competencies and goals are essential for performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
2 months ago
Okay, let's see here. I'm going with B) Competencies and D) Goals as the correct answers. I mean, that's the whole point of performance management, right? Gotta keep track of those key skills and make sure everyone's on the right track. Though I have to wonder, who thought 'Personnel actions' was a good option? That's like asking the HR team to give themselves a performance review. Talk about a recipe for disaster!
upvoted 0 times
Erick
1 months ago
It's important to focus on the skills and goals of employees to ensure they are meeting expectations and growing within the company.
upvoted 0 times
Michell
1 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Personnel actions seems like an odd choice, it's more about managing tasks than evaluating performance.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
1 months ago
Yeah, 'Personnel actions' does seem like an odd choice. It's more about managing skills and setting targets for improvement.
upvoted 0 times
Elroy
2 months ago
I think you're right, B) Competencies and D) Goals are definitely key aspects of performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
2 months ago
I think you're right, B) Competencies and D) Goals are definitely key components of performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Georgene
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer is pretty straightforward here. B) Competencies and C) Performance journals are the capabilities that Dynamics 365 HR can handle for employee performance management. I mean, how else are you going to track and assess those skills and achievements, am I right? Though, I have to say, I did chuckle at the 'Personnel actions' option. As if the HR team needs to review itself!
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
2 months ago
I think Dynamics 365 HR really covers all the bases with Competencies and Performance journals.
upvoted 0 times
Vashti
2 months ago
Yeah, those two options definitely stand out as key capabilities for managing annual employee reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
2 months ago
I agree, B) Competencies and C) Performance journals are essential for tracking employee performance.
upvoted 0 times
Effie
3 months ago
I think the capabilities include Competencies and Goals.
upvoted 0 times
Davida
3 months ago
I agree with you, Effie. Competencies and Goals are important for performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Susana
3 months ago
Well, this is a no-brainer! The correct answers are B) Competencies and D) Goals. Dynamics 365 HR is all about managing those aspects of employee performance. Though I have to admit, I was a bit confused by the 'Personnel actions' option. What, did they think we were going to manage the HR team's performance reviews or something?
upvoted 0 times
Aimee
2 months ago
Yeah, Personnel actions seems out of place for managing employee reviews.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
2 months ago
I agree, Competencies and Goals are key features for performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Pura
2 months ago
Yeah, 'Personnel actions' does sound a bit off. It's more about competencies and goals for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Suzi
2 months ago
Yeah, Personnel actions seemed out of place for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Annmarie
2 months ago
I think you're right, B) Competencies and D) Goals are definitely key features for performance management.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
2 months ago
I agree, Competencies and Goals are key for performance management.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel