Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

Microsoft Exam MB-920 Topic 8 Question 49 Discussion

Actual exam question for Microsoft's MB-920 exam
Question #: 49
Topic #: 8
[All MB-920 Questions]

A construction services firm plans to standardize financial and payroll functions including the capability of adding timesheets to track work and costs for community improvement projects. You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Martin
28 days ago
Wait, did someone say 'Dynamics 36S'? Is that like the latest version of the Atari 2600?
upvoted 0 times
Shantell
29 days ago
I'm just hoping they don't go with A) Dynamics 36S Human Resources. I've had enough of that payroll headache, if you know what I mean.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
20 hours ago
User 2: Maybe they should consider B) Dynamics 36S Project Operations instead.
upvoted 0 times
Veronique
14 days ago
User 1: I agree, A) Dynamics 36S Human Resources can be a headache.
upvoted 0 times
Laurena
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards D) Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. Gotta keep an eye on those materials, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Lauryn
2 days ago
User 3: Agreed, having a system to manage materials and costs can definitely help with efficiency.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
6 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that sounds like a smart move. Keeping costs in check is important for projects.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
7 days ago
User 1: I think D) Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a good choice. It can help with tracking materials.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
12 days ago
User 3: I agree, D) Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management seems like the best fit for managing costs and materials.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
20 days ago
User 2: Yeah, that sounds like a solid option. Keeping track of materials is important for construction projects.
upvoted 0 times
Dorthy
22 days ago
User 1: I think D) Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a good choice. It can help with tracking materials.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
1 months ago
I think Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management might be too focused on supply chain and not suitable for tracking work and costs for community projects.
upvoted 0 times
Latrice
1 months ago
I'm not sure, I think Power Platform could also be a good option for standardizing financial and payroll functions.
upvoted 0 times
Bea
1 months ago
I agree with Evan, Dynamics 36S Project Operations would be a good fit for tracking work and costs.
upvoted 0 times
Evan
2 months ago
I think we should recommend Dynamics 36S Project Operations.
upvoted 0 times
Brett
2 months ago
I dunno, C) Power Platform seems pretty versatile. Plus, it's got a cool name. Gotta love some power!
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
2 months ago
Ooh, I think B) Dynamics 36S Project Operations sounds like the way to go! It's got the project management features we need.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
1 months ago
Yes, it has the project management capabilities that would be perfect for community improvement projects.
upvoted 0 times
Ranee
1 months ago
I agree, Dynamics 36S Project Operations seems like the best choice for tracking work and costs.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel